tiistai 27. tammikuuta 2015

Valentine Favor Wrap

Fiskarettesissa esittelin tämän kivan ystävänpäivän lahjaidean jo viime viikonloppuna. Rasia on tehty Fiskars Fusen stanssilla ja koristeluihin käytetty myös muitakin Fiskarsin työkaluja.  Tarkemmat ohjeet tekemiseen löytyvätkin suomeksi Fiskarettesien blogista täältä!

I made this Valentine treat bag for Fiskarettes blog and used a variety of Fiskars products to make it.

First I used Fiskars Fuse and the Favor Wrap die to create the template for the box out of white cardstock. Then I used a paper trimmer to cut pieces of patterned paper for each side of the box.

On the front of the box I punched a heart-shaped window with Everywhere Window Punch: Heart.  Then I placed a piece of acetate on the backside of the window and glued the box together. After the adhesive had dried, I took a clear treat bag and put some wrapped candy inside. Then I placed the bag inside the favor wrap and closed the lid with a gluedot.

Then I used the Standard Tag Maker Punch to make a tag out the patterned paper. I mounted the tag on white cardstock and cut few millimeters from the tag to make a nice frame for the tag. Then I made a hole for the tag with the Circle Hand Punch for the tag. If you use only the pattern paper for making the tag - you can also use Tag Maker's build in system to make the hole for the tag.

Then I punched 2 hearts with L-sized Squeeze Punch - one from white cardstock and other from pink cardstock.  The white one I added to the gift tag and the pink one on top of the closure of the favor wrap. Then I made another hole with the circle hand punch on the top of the favor wrap and  added some white twine to attach the tag to the box.

As a final touch I used Faber-Castell White Stamper's Big Brush -marker to line the patterned paper pieces and soften the contrast between white cardstock and the patterned paper.




Ei kommentteja:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...